50 Sq/Ft Beachcomber Microfilter Cartridge
This upgraded Beachcomber Microfilter has the ability to strain the water at a much finer rate. With just a little maintenance through regular rinsing and soaking in Filter Pure or Filter Cure, a microfilter can last for years. This fabric pleating system is designed with a very tight fit to strain out miniscule impurities for very effective filtration. It is recommended that you always maintain 2 microfilters, one to be cleaned and one ready to use.
Beachcomber Microfilter Specifications:
- Branding: Beachcomber branded individually labeled units
- Total medium: Fully flattened fiber fins totals 50 square feet
- Microfilter diameter : Width of round opening: 4 15/16 inches / 12.5 cm
- Microfilter core: Diameter of inside tube opening: 2 1/8 inches / 5.4 cm
- Microfilter height: 13 15/16 inches / 35.4 cm
- Pleat design: 3 ounce fiber with a 212 pleat count
- Construction: Reinforced core with glued private branded middle support band
- Approvals: Beachcomber embossed top and bottom, NSF approved
- Compatibility: Approved for use in all current Beachcomber hot tubs
- Identification: Stock number embossed for easy ordering
The Beachcomber Microfilter is a critical component to keeping your hot tub water clean and clear. Hidden out of the way in a dedicated and isolated reservoir microfilters work silently to remove and filter out impurities from the water and protect the pumping equipment 24/7. Beachcomber’s 50 square foot microfilter offers double the amount of filtration medium over the 25 square foot model.
There are no reviews yet.